As part of our BCC vision, we want to point you to the best of the best in robust, relational biblical counseling. Each week we’re posting (and then making available as an ongoing resource) interviews with churches, para-church groups, and individuals committed to biblical counseling.
This week we link you to our first fourteen Weekend Interviews. In reading about these ministries, you not only learn more about them, you learn:
- How to launch and lead biblical counseling ministries.
- Succinct definitions of biblical counseling.
- How to be a church of biblical counseling.
- How to find great resources for biblical counseling.
- Where to go for excellent training conferences in biblical counseling.
Churches with Biblical Counseling Ministries
1. On May 7, 2011, we interviewed Pastor Deepak Reju of Capitol Hills Baptist Church.
2. On May 21, 2011, we interviewed Pastor Brad Bigney of Grace Fellowship Church.
3. On June 4, 2011, we interviewed Pastor Garrett Higbee of Harvest Bible Chapel.
4. On July 2, 2011, we interviewed Pastor Paul Tautges of Immanuel Bible Church.
5. On July 9, 2011, we interviewed Martha Peace of Faith Bible Church/Faith Biblical Counseling Center.
6. On July 23, 2011, we interviewed Pastor Howard Eyrich of Briarwood Presbyterian Church.
Para-Church Biblical Counseling Ministries
1. On May 14, 2011, we interviewed Jeremy Lelek, the President of The Association of Biblical Counselors.
2. On May 28, 2011, we interviewed Dr. Mark Shaw, the Founder of Truth in Love Ministries.
3. On June 11, 2011, we interviewed Pastor Rob Green of Faith Biblical Counseling Ministries.
4. On June 18, 2011, we interviewed Dr. Tim Lane, the Executive Director of CCEF.
5. On June 25, 2011, we interviewed Rick Thomas, the Founder of The Counseling Solutions Group.
6. On July 16, 2011, we interviewed Dr. Wayne Vanderweir, the Executive Director of Overseas Instruction in Counseling.
7. On July 29, 2011, we interviewed Dr. Bob Kellemen, the Founder and CEO of RPM Ministries.
8. On August 6, 2011, we interviewed Julie Ganschow of Biblical Counseling for Women/Reigning Grace Counseling Center.
Join the Conversation
Do you lead or do you know of a church or para-church ministry with a biblical counseling focus? If so, email us at [email protected] to discuss the possibility of being featured in our BCC Weekend Interview Series.