It’s that time of year—the time when blog sites around the world share their Top Lists. Today we share direct links to the 10 top BCC resources that you visited at our site in 2013.
- Paul Tautges and Resources for Suicide Prevention and Grieving a Suicide
- Deepak Reju and A Do-It-Yourself Marriage Retreat
- Sam Williams and A Christian Psychology of and Response to Homosexuality
- Kyle Johnston and A Biblical Meditation Worksheet
- Bob Kellemen and A Biblical Model of Grieving: Hope in the Midst of Your Grief
- Sam Williams and Secular Psychology, Christian Psychology, and Christian Counseling
- Sherry Allchin and Biblical Counseling Worksheets by Topic
- Rick Thomas and A Case Study in Marriage: An Insecure Husband and Critical Wife
- Brad Hambrick and Is Pornography a Biblical Grounds for Divorce?
- Pam Gannon and Worry, Fear, and Anxiety
Join the Conversation
What BCC resource was the most helpful to you in your life and ministry in 2013?
What topics would you like the BCC to address in 2013 with robust biblical counseling resources?