The BCC wants to encourage you to attend the 2011 NANC National Conference. For more information and to register online go to the NANC National Conference Page.
National Biblical Counseling Conference Comes to Walnut Creek, CA
With the theme of “Bringing Healing to Hurting People,” the National Association of Nouthetic Counselors 2011 Annual Conference will begin on Monday, October 3, at NorthCreek Church in Walnut Creek, CA. In addition to the Annual Conference, several pre-conferences will be held on Monday, October 3. The general conference begins Monday evening at 6 PM and concludes on Wednesday afternoon, October 6.
Our world is full of hurting people. Broken marriages, abused children, military families torn by the loss of a loved one or struggling with single-parenting while a spouse is deployed, and a host of other difficult issues people struggle with on a daily basis. How can we as Christians bring healing to these hurting people? This conference will equip attendees to lovingly and practically help people from God’s Word with the challenges of life.
One Annual Conference, Three Stand-Alone Pre-Conferences
The conference is comprised of six general sessions featuring nationally recognized speakers including:
- Chip Ingram, Senior Pastor of Venture Church in Los Gatos, CA and president of Living on the Edge discipleship ministries
- Charles Ware, President of Crossroads Bible College in Indianapolis, IN
- David Powlison, Faculty member at Christian Counseling & Educational Foundation
- Bill Gasser, Chaplain for 1st Naval Construction Regiment
- Kevin Carson, Pastor of Sonrise Baptist Church in Ozark, MO, and Chair of Biblical Counseling at Baptist Bible College of Springfield, MO
In addition, there will be 60 workshop choices offered including four specialized tracks for those wanting more concentrated help in these selected areas.
Three pre-conferences will also be held.
- “Women in Christ: Who You Are and Why It Matters” featuring speakers Elyse Fitzpatrick, Janie Street, and Venessa Ellen. For more information and to register online visit the Women in Christ page.
- “Bucking the Trends: Striving to Be Men of God” featuring speakers Chip Ingram, Stuart Scott, and Nicolas Ellen. For more information and to register online visit the Striving to Be Men of God page.
- Camp Logos Bible software training with featured speaker Morris Proctor. For more information and to register online visit the Camp Logos page.
Learn More about NANC
The National Association of Nouthetic Counselors is a fellowship of Christian pastors and laymen who have banded together to promote excellence in biblical counseling. NANC was founded in 1975 in service to Christ to address several needs in the biblical counseling community. To learn more about NANC, visit the NANC home page.
Join the Conversation
If you’ve attended a NANC conference previously, what testimony can you share about the impact it has had on your life and ministry?