BCC Staff Note: Often on weekends at the BCC’s Grace &Truth blog, we direct you to valuable biblical counseling resources. This weekend, we want to highlight Tim Lane’s new blog site which you can find here.
Additionally, we want to point you to a very helpful and insightful series that Tim just completed on his site regarding Biblical Counseling and Adultery. You can find links to each of Tim’s seven-part series below.
- Part 2: Are All Affairs Alike?
- Part 3: Typical Responses to an Affair
- Part 4: Adultery: Divorce or Rebuild?
- Part 5: Adultery: Who Do You Help?
- Part 7: Steps to Rebuild a Marriage