25 Top Resources on Dealing with Anger
- Handling Anger Biblically – DVD (Mark Dutton)
- Raising Kids without Raising Cain – DVD (Martha Peace)
- Various Audio CDs from Faith Biblical Counseling Ministry
- Anger Mismanagement: Only Grace Transforms the Heart (Jim Newheiser)
- Counseling Angry People (Lou Priolo)
- Counseling Parents that Provoke (Lou Priolo)
- Understanding & Redeeming Anger (ABC, 12 Stones)
Join the Conversation
What additional resources on dealing with anger would you add to this list?
BCC Staff Note: This resource list was first posted at Paul Tautges’ site Counseling One Another. It is re-posted by the BCC with Pastor Tautges’ permission. You can also view the original post at Resources on Anger.